TAKING PART AS AN INDEPENDENT PARTICIPANT
If for any reason you are unable to join a group to take part in the DofE you can enrol as an Independent Participant. As an independent participant you would enrol directly with the County DofE Office and we would keep in contact via phone or email to give you advice and guidance when you need it.
- First contact the DofE Office either by phone or email to discuss with the Award Verifier or the DofE Manager details of the Award:
Tel: 01223 715492 or 07770 222 402
- Download the enrolment form and the bitesize planner:
- A suitable time will be arranged for the participant and the DofE Manager to discuss, either by phone or face-to-face, the activities for each section and the management of the Expedition section (and the Residential for those at Gold). The participant will be requested to add evidence monthly onto eDofE so the Manager can monitor progress and offer advice. The participant is offered ongoing support at other times via telephone or email when required.
- The participant is sent the welcome pack and logs into eDofE to start their sections.
- The participant adds evidence monthly and submissions are checked by the DofE Manager.
- The participant finally adds assessor reports and the award is checked and approved by the Verifier.
- The certificate and badge are posted to the participant.
Admin Fee Charges
Bronze - £37 (welcome pack fee £22 plus £15 admin fee)
Silver - £42 (welcome pack fee £22 plus £20 admin fee)
Gold - £54 (welcome pack fee £29 plus £25 admin fee)
Please make cheques payable to "Cambridgeshire County Council".